Saturday, February 23, 2013

Doing great!!! Radiation going well.... Breast is slowly turning very tan... and They insist I use "Aquaphor" to moisturise.... Cot cocanut oil as it will cause burns" so here I am I think I am into my 3 1/2 week of 4 1/2 weeks... I will miss the very upbeat , understanding and kind staff... the great Doctor Sara Kim... carecully intense... And the free parking.... and treating myself to something as a reward... And in keeping optimistic, I always wear good clothes and take time for makeup to present smiles to those I see... The Center asked me to participate in a sort of Beauty presentation in which the top cosmetic companies come in and present their products and how to use them... hahah!!! sounds strange, but is a woman feels good about herself her spirit will be in a more healing mood!!! I feel a sense of community here and wish all the patients a

No comments: